Monday 14 October 2013

Oreo dunk in the dark

Call me cynic, but I wonder which one of the Oreo marketing team was caught with his hand on the light switch?!



My sarcastic remark could stop here and just state the obvious. Thankfully, Jon Thomas give us a great insight in his piece under this link.
http://www.postadvertising.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/oreo-super-bowl-blackout-tweet.jpg

You just have to be fast and to be the best with a great sense of humor. A great recipe for success from a little cookie to achieve greatness in digital marketing.

5 comments:

  1. Very good Gwen. Like the sarcastic look on the cats face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic, I think that you will be in charge of creative in our team (5)

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Stephen that's no problem at all, I shall be your artistic director if I must :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwen, another great blog. Remember its a team game if you get stuck we can all help. I will send you the QR code for your blog so you can send on.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the beauty of social media in recent times. Information goes viral so quick.

    ReplyDelete