Tuesday 22 October 2013

Week 4... is it?

As it stands, I did jump. As it is, I feel I still have my head under water and the need to breathe is getting more and more unbearable. Learning to swim in the student world, feeling the rocks are not too far under my feet... Stress of a newbie wreck. Can somebody send me a rope?

Today our lovely class delegates Michael and Jean gave us a much needed recap of the "few" assignments we have to hand in before Christmas. Panic attack!!! Was that 8 or 9? Luckily, I have accomplished one of them today and can put it in the back of my mind. One down!




The next assignment is about Ikea and innovation/creativity. At the moment it is cooking like a warm soup in my head, until I find a minute to open the pressure cooker and serve it accompanied with a bit of chervil on top!

I have just tried my hands at creating a QR code for my blog, and guess what: it didn't work!! Sometimes I feel lucky just like that! I know I'll work it out, but for now I might just catch up on the lack of sleep accumulated recently.

Before I go, I have found myself addicted to LinkedIn in the last week. I think my connections went from 37 to a quite impressive 143... no wait it's 144 now!


 Isn't this a lovely positive curve? This looks like a safety rope thrown my direction! I think I'll make it somehow!

I'll be ok!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you will make it as Queen you have all your subjects to call upon for help

    ReplyDelete